The Tale of the Lost Keys

I worked at a swim meet in San Pablo yesterday. I needed to return something at Target which was right there, so I made my return, purchased three things, scooped up Kira's carseat and went to the car. No keys. I prayed and felt to go talk to the lady at costumer service. No keys found, so I decided to back track my steps. Still no keys. I prayed again and once again felt I needed to talk to the same lady. I went back and sure enough someone found them on a shelf in isle 10. I had this overwhelming feeling that Heavenly Father heard my prayers and helped me and little Kira get home. It was such a reminder to me of how great prayer is. I never remember loosing my keys in a store like that. It is usually just at home where I know that I will find them.

I told Scott the story tonight and he really liked it. It was a very good bedtime story with a great point. He than wanted Danny to tell him a story about keys and he made up a great story about two keys that got married and added 4 keys to the chain named Scott, Tyler, Carl and Kira. I don't think Scott got the double meaning but liked that the keys were named Scott and his siblings.

The best way to teach your kids about prayer is to live it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons