My Journal Named Blog

I teach young womans, the youth group in our church, and next week is on journaling. I love how often the topic coincides with current topics you are working on or thinking about in your life. Danny gave me the most amazing gift for my birthday...a blog book. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! It is a bound 300+ page book of my blog from 2007-2009. It is so neat and tidy with random posts from pictures, to news, to celebrations and congratulations. I love that it happens to be whatever is going on in our lives. Scott and Tyler love looking through it as do I. I kept a pretty good journal in college and a great journal on my mission because time was allotted each night to do so, but it is honestly much harder as you get married and have kids. Blogging on the other hand isn't as hard. It is easy and much faster to write and so easy to insert pictures. The hard part for me is taking the pictures.

So, my blog from here on out is going to be more like my families journal. Less for my readers and more for me and my family. I did baby books for Scott and Tyler and liked them but they are just not for me. It is a lot of work doing the pages instead of recording my thoughts and feelings. Sorry it will not be as interesting but I am so excited. I am so excited that I have a form of journaling that I love. Danny and I are going to do a book every couple of years as a recording of our lives and I am so excited. I love that I can record things from the past, way past and it can be a part of my journal.

Comments

DCRomney 2010 said…
Ha ha, I had to laugh when I read this - did you happen to see my entry last week? http://dcromney10.blogspot.com/2010/05/jail-and-journals.html
Can you give me some more info on getting the blogs printed? What company did Danny use? How much did it cost? I've been meaning to do that but just haven't gotten around to it yet!
Thanks!
Anonymous said…
Willkommen und Hallo im Sextalk.


Der Sextalk gibt dir die Alternative seitensprung anzeigen und natürlich vieles mehr,wie Heiße Live Chats
Hier im besten Sextalk erwarten dich seitensprung anzeigen erotische Rollenspiele
Du suchst Flirt und Sextalk , sicher bist du hier genau richtig.Also,worauf wartest du?
Heiße Live Chats singlebörse ,anmelden .
Suchst du jemand in Basel-Stadt, in Genf, oder von Remscheid , oder von Bern, oder in Basel-Landschaft? Bestimmt ist da jemand dabei.!
Anonymous said…
伟大的职位。等不及要读下的:)
Anonymous said…
这是相当规定,也有很多只是在那里等待的权利。
Anonymous said…
Nice submit! Will you follow up on this particular topic?
Anonymous said…
search engine rank optimization black hat seo backlinks one way backlinks

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons