Journals

As you can see, I have been writing way more to journal lately and loving it. My blog book has totally inspired me. This week in church I gave the lesson on Journals to the young woman and loved this quote from Elder Eyering,

"I wrote down a few lines every day for years. I never missed a day no matter how tired I was or how early I would have to start the next day. Before I would write, I would ponder this question: “Have I seen the hand of God reaching out to touch us or our children or our family today?” As I kept at it, something began to happen. As I would cast my mind over the day, I would see evidence of what God had done for one of us that I had not recognized in the busy moments of the day. As that happened, and it happened often, I realized that trying to remember had allowed God to show me what He had done."


I also found a bunch of old pictures, journals from elementary school and newspaper articles that I started to scan and you will see. I am going to type or scan my youth journals so that they are more protected. I found my kindergarten report card and it was hysterical. The teacher said that I always wanted to be done first and needed to focus more on the quality, not the speed. Sounds like Scott to me. He will color as fast as he can so that he is done and on to the next thing. Lovin it!! It was so fun to go through things that I did when I was Scott's age. I am sure you will be seeing a lot of the things soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons