Oakland Zoo

I love the Oakland Zoo. It is close to home, it is relatively small with all the animals and kids area we could need. I am excited that so many friends have passes for this summer. We went with Flat Stanley. One of my mom's cousins sent us Flat Stanley from New Jersey.

Scott has had a fever and headache on and off the last couple of days which explains why he is in the stroller. I am going to take him to the doctor on Monday if it doesn't get better. He was actually doing really well in the beginning of the day, hence the smile, but about one hour into the zoo he was sleeping in the stroller and hating the light. My poor little man. I hope it goes away soon.

Tyler LOVES his daddy lately. He goes through definite stages with mom and dad and who he prefers. When I tried to carry him at the zoo he just wanted Danny. When Scott was sleeping it was fun to have some quality Tyler time. Of course the last picture is Tyler playing in the water and dirt. That child wants to stop at any little water hole he can find to either jump, splash or throw rocks in.




Comments

Dan-o said…
That Flat Stanley is everywhere! You guys sure do a lot of cool things. That is great and how a family should be. Cool.

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons