Where does Kira get her looks?

Kira

Danny

Heidi


Wherever I go with Kira, we get comments on how much she looks like her Daddy. She does this thing with her eyebrows that are just like Danny. It is kind of fun and so obvious that she is a little Danny. Out of all my kids, everyone seems to see her resemblance to Danny the strongest. Michelle is still pulling for me, which I appreciate... thanks Chelle. We don't know where Tyler came from. A lot of people thinks he looks like his cousin Roman which means he has some Lietz in him. Scott looks more like Danny but has a little me in him. I was in shock when we found baby pictures of us and saw so obviously that she was a little Danny. It is fun to sometimes look at your child and get a glimpse of you or your husband. I wonder if Danny and Kira will look alike in years to come.

I was talking with friends yesterday about our kids looks and some of the moms wanted them to look like them and others like their dad. I think it is special they look like their dad.

First, my unbiased self thinks that Danny is one good looking dude.

Second, I got to carry our kids. It is more of a reality that I was involved in the baby making process. I know the genes are split, but I forget the Danny's genes are equally as involved as mine in forming our little babies. I love the proof that they came from Danny. I think it is fun for Danny to see as well.

Third and possibly most importantly, my husband is one amazing dad. I am studying the old testament and love that genealogies are included throughout. It ties the people to who they came from. I pray that my kids recognize how amazing their father is. He is a man of righteousness, love and humility. They are so blessed to have them as their father and it makes it special that they resemble him. I pray that his teachings and love will fill them and be passed on for generations to come.


Comments

Anonymous said…
The mailman? hahaha
Seriously.... your mom. right down to the haircut. Saw her at Whole foods a while ago and noticed that!
Unknown said…
She is a spitting image of Danny. Wow!!
Anna Marie said…
Hi there...I was googling Walnut Creek blogs and somehow came across yours. I know it can be a little weird when someone random leaves a comment on your blog, but I was just wondering if you would mind answering a few questions for me. My husband commutes to San Francisco from Salt Lake City every week and we're looking at taking the plunge and actually moving there. Can you tell me how you like WC? It looks like your lds? Can you tell me how big the wards/primaries are (I have four kids and one on the way...)? Any other location advice you think I might find useful? Thanks so much.
Anna Marie
bamroberts@yahoo.com
She's Danny's Clone.. totally!!! Even in the last post, the last picture of here... totally looks JUST like daddy!
Chelle said…
Holy cow, in those pics you posted it is amazing how much she looks like Danny! However, in other pics I still think she looks WAY Lietz. They change so much those first few mos. Either way, she is a beautiful little lady!

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons