Little Girls

We are so excited to have a little girl. To make it even more fun my sister-in-law, Lisa welcomed their second little girl and third child into her family on my birthday, April 22nd. Here is Lily. She is so cute!! I love her hair and those full lips. I always wonder who my kids will resemble. If they will look like their parents, siblings, cousins or grandparents. So far three out of 5 of Dannys siblings have kids. The McMillan cousins couldn't look any more different from each other. She is definitely a Stevens baby and soo cute. I can't wait to meet her in June.

Other exciting news is that my sister is having a baby girl due October 1st. We are so excited for her. She envisioned having two little boys first so it was quite a surprise. Roman is going to be such a great big brother. Her kids are going to be 18 months apart, which I know she will love. Scott and Tyler are 19 months apart and except for Tyler being so sick in the beginning and leaving Scott at such a young age, I Love It!! Roman is the sweetest, most sensitive little boy and I am sure will protect his sister as big brothers do. A lot of people think Roman looks like Tyler except for having a head about double the size. My kids have tiny heads like their mom. Sorry kids!


Comments

Julia M. said…
Hooray for your sister! Congrats! And that's the first picture I've seen of Lily--she's beautiful!

Kira is so perfect. All these baby girls add a lot to a family of boys, huh?
Heather said…
Lily is beautiful. I think she looks a lot like Jade. Makes me so excited to see what my little girl will look like.

Thanks for the sweet post. I know Roman is going to be a great big bro.

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons