A Fine Spring Day

Had a great day with Harrison today at Heather Farms Park and going on an adventure through the botanical gardens. The boys picked flowers, found bugs, played with trucks and found a cool bridge and stream that was filled with just enough water to push cars around, get muddy, jump over and play in. Since they were playing so nicely I enjoyed a morning that I could talk with Laura which was so nice. I feel lucky for such good friends who are always encouraging, uplifting and keeping me a happy mother of three. I think part of truly enjoying motherhood is having girlfriends to share it with. It was a perfect morning and I am soo excited for the summer weather. Upon leaving, Scott said, "we have to do this more often."We came back to eat, make brownies and clean u0p which consisted of throwing the boys in the kitchen sink and running around outside naked to get dry. Tyler is taking a nap and I am writing this outside on a blanket with sleeping Kira by my side and Scott searching for bugs. It can't get much better than this. I ahve learned to enjoy the time with my boys, my friends, for myself and with my husband. Danny and I still need to do a better job at going out on dates, but we are working on it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons