Kira 7 Months




Where do the months go?? It feels like Kira has been a part of our family forever. I can't recall what it was like without her. We LOVE LOVE LOVE our Kira so much!!

At 7 months you...

Love being outside. If we are playing outside you will sit and watch happily for hours.

Puts everything in your mouth. Today I fished out two big leaves. Paper is your favorite and often comes out the other side.

You LOVE your thumb. My first child that wouldn't take a pacifier. Just like your mom.

Love your brothers. Love watching them, love when they hold you and sing to you. Scott sings "Rockabye" when you cry and Tyler tells me to feed you when you cry.

You really only cry when you are hungry, tired or need to be changed.

You smile like Tyler. You look like your dad. You are beautiful. You are radiant!!

Petite. You don't like a bottle much. You don't eat much. You have the smallest features and are just so petite. I don't think you will ever be big, but it would be nice to have a little roll for me to squeeze.

Crawling. So cute. You are rather slow and curious at anything that you come in contact with, however, will concentrate on getting to a spot fast if there is something you want. Today, you crawled to your dad pretty quick.

You love dogs and cats. They make you laugh. You love there whiskers.

You love doing flips and somersaults with your dad. It makes you laugh.

You are starting to try to pull yourself up onto little objects like boxes which always end in a thump and roll. Not quite there, thank goodness.

You are independent, however, need people in the room with you. You don't need to be held all the time but aren't happy when you are left alone.

You are not that great at eating. Mom needs to do better at making time to feed you some solids. You eat bread or other table food. Today you liked the french fry I gave you. I think we might skip the whole baby food stage all together if I can't get my act together.

We love you Kira!! Happy 7 months!!

Comments

DavidandJuliann said…
Kira is so adorable!! We can't believe she is seven months already. We love you!!
Heather said…
Happy 7 Months Sweet Girl!
Julia M. said…
She is so sweet!

My mom always said her babies went straight from nursing to table food, so don't worry too much about it. And my mom had 9 babies and we've all turned out okay! I can't believe how little Kira is. I adore her!

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons