All Talk

I am laughing right now as I read this post from my friend Laura who just ran a triathalon. She says.....

"Spark: So in this June Heidi asked me to start running with her to get in shape."

Laura of course followed through and did a tri this past weekend...AMAZING.

Three or four years ago I talked a co-worker/friend into swimming at the Masters Nationals since it was close by at Stanford. She was the fourth relay swimmer that could potentially win or set some sort of record. I don't remember the details of the coaxing her into swimming. She still reminds me that she got in shape, signed up and swam. Knowing her she probably won the whole thing. I don't remember if there was a relay or not. All I know is that I was nowhere to be seen near the pool deck, except of course with a coaches badge.

So if you need a motivational talk to get back into shape come talk to me. I have amazing friends who are smart enough to follow my advice and not my lead. They make me feel so great.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons