Bath Time

My boys love taking baths together. Thy used to be scared of the jets, but now as you can see they love them. Mainly because the jets make some crazy bubbles. My dad has a friend Peter who has a beard. Scott says he looks like Peter in the bath. Fun Times! They want to do everything together. What a fun relationship to see! Perhaps nothing compares than seeing two boys grow in this amazing friendship and love for each other. Blessed!

In other news Tyler looks tired. He is tired. He has a cough that he can't get over. He is exhausted after a couple of hours. Time to bring the little man to the Dr. Kira got the cough and the poor thing chokes on her mucus. Tis the season of sickness...soo sad to see the little ones not feeling well.

My

Comments

Chelle said…
Ohh, this brings back memories of when Danny and I were little and we would take baths together. We'd wear swimsuits and put tons of bubble bath in the tub so that we could make "bubble houses." I was telling Siena about it just a couple of days ago, so how fun to see these pics!! Tyler does look tired. I hope he is okay and that he adn Kira can get over their coughs.
cici said…
Oh what fun.
I will say a prayer that all little Tyler needs is a little more time to get over his cough or just a simple antibiotic.
He looks great to me, but those nasty ol' coughs can really take a toll on energy.
Let us know how his Dr. visit goes. He is such a cutiepie!
Tara said…
I love those bubbles! Ethan hates how loud the jets are at our house too, but he's willing to endure them for a little bit just to get those bubbles. You're kids are fantastic. I love them so.

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons