Spiderman Party!!


I got the party supplies two months ago during Tylers actual birthday and am proud to announce I FINALLY had Tylers party. It was so fun!!

Highlights in pictures...#1 Table...Kids photographed are either obedient or just plain hungry.

#2 POP's Spiderman Masterpiece.

#3 Tyler and Max eating cake. Tyler claims his favorite part of the party was eating Spidermans' eyes (a HUGE piece I might add).

#4 Cousin Roman attempting to out-eat Tyler in the cake eating contest.

#5-7 Friends. This sums up the party. These boys figured out how to get six kids on this car all by themselves. All 15 or so kids played so nicely the entire time. It was the BEST part for the kids and the parents.

#8 My adorable niece Paisley drunk with milk.

#9 My adorable nephew Roman on the trampoline. I think at one time all the kids were on the trampoline.

#10 The presents. Best part of the party to watch. I put all the presents on the table and they were all open in about 1 minute. It was awesome! All the kids helped and Tyler was so happy. His presents were all so unique and he has talked about them all day. He loves his new spiderman toothbrush, went to bed with a handmade spiderman doll, played way too late with his shooting gun and said he LOVED his special day!!

I have felt really, really, really blessed for such a great family and friends. I LOVE my kids and Tyler so much. He is my little rascal at times always adding excitement and fun into our lives. We love him so much and couldn't imagine life without him. It was so great to celebrate Tyler today. Nothing compares to seeing your kids feel special and happy!

Pop did so much to help me get ready for the party including cleaning, getting pizza and watching kids. Best dad and Pop ever!! My friends who are really my support and army in helping me raise my kids. I love my family and friends and am so grateful for each and everyone of them and their examples. Sooo lucky!

Saddest part of the party...I asked my friends where one of my friends was and it turns out she wasn't on the evite. Sooo sad! What a bad friend I am. I tried really hard to include everyone and I think two or three people were missing from the email list.
#1#2
#3#4
#5-7#8#9#10

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons