The Steps of Crawling

I placed Kira on the carpet, went to brush my teeth, came back and couldn't find her. I thought my dad took her for some weird reason. I soon realized she scooted under the bed. Neither she nor the boys seemed to care which I thought was pretty funny and shows her calm personality.


#1 Get onto that Tummy..Probably my first child that actually prefers her tummy to her back.
#2 Push Up
#3 Get those legs in position
#4 Rock Away....I LOVE this step of crawling. I think it is hysterical how kids can go back and forth like a boat over and over again. It's a step that makes me laugh, never gets old to watch and something I totally forget about until I have a new child that starts it all over!! It inspired me to get out the camera so I wouldn't forget. yeah for me.

Danny commented the other day how Kira goes at her own pace, when she pleases. With Scott everything was so new, we tried to push his little legs in and get him to prop himself up. With Tyler is was so exciting because each step was such a little miracle. Each stage was anticipated and worked on with therapy each week. Kira just does her own thing and we are just love watching her new tricks when she choses to do them. I am realizing my baby is growing up. Great and kind of sad at the same time. We love her!! Love that spiderman is in the pictures. Tyler loves Spiderman.

Comments

Heather said…
Go Kira, Go! I love that she was under the bed. That is too funny. She is going to be moving non-stop any day now. She can teach Paisley all her tricks.
Julia M. said…
What a girl! Phineas has decided rolling is enough for him. :) They say sometimes the bigger babies don't crawl as early. Kira is so cute.

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons