Sunday, June 27, 2010

Marine World








My parents and Scott got a season pass to Marine World which comes with a bunch of free passes. Heather, my dad and I went with the kiddos and had a great time. We did a lot including Shuka the Whale and Dolphin show, the Tiger Show, dunbo ride, dizzy ship, playground and water playgroud. The best part was spending the day with my family. Tyler loves to be a monkey and everyone loved the water playground even though the boys get cold right away. Lots of fun...thanks Dad!!

3 comments:

So many blogs..too little time said...

oh I miss Marine World!

Julia M. said...

How fun! Your nephew is SO adorable!

Dan-o said...

Marine World, huh? I could use a little marine world here. I could use a little water here period. That's fun about having season passes. Your parents are amazing grandparents. At this rate, Audrey will be lucky if she see's my mom once a year! We'll have to better that.