Fathers Day and Helicopters

Scott and Tyler made a mural with pictures for Father's Day. Actually day after fathers day. Sad story that is so me. I always have intentions to do big productions for Danny on holidays like fathers day because they mean so much to him, but I am usually a day or two late. Or realize I should have gotten him something that I didn't. I am learning and someday will be a better wife and get things done on the actual day, but for now this will have to do. I think that is makes it even more special because it is a day that nothing is expected and is like the party after the party that nobody is expecting. It was fun to see them do this for their dad. Scott was soo excited when we got Danny a new helicopter mainly so that he could acquire his old one. I feel like I don't need to write all the reasons why Danny is an amazing dad because the pictures tell the tale. After Danny opened his presents, the three boys played downstairs until their batteries went dead. They all had soo much fun and it was a little piece of heaven for me! Nothing compares to seeing the people you love so happy together. Danny and Scott have pretty good control while Tyler blasts his helicopter full speed to the roof only to have it crash down. It is always followed by, "WHOA!! Did you see that?" as if he wanted you to see how amazing he flew the helicopter right into the ceiling. They all love playing together. I love that Danny is a little kid at heart, yet at the same time teaches them on a daily basis faith, loyalty and kindness by the person he is to me, them and others. Perfect example is that right now he is locking up the church because they needed someone to do it for the week. He quietly leads by love and example which is such a blessing for my kids. I feel so lucky to have Danny as the father to my children. We love you Danny!!!






Comments

Dan-o said…
Heidi - you do know Danny well (as you should considering you're married to him). That is the perfect gift and I'm sure he's loving flying it with the boys. I'm kind of jealous myself since my chopper bit the big one after crashing into the walls a few too many times...

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons