Kira at Work


I take Kira to work with me and she is an absolute angel. At practice she stays in my baby bjorn and you wouldn't even know she was there. She lays in my fold out chair and enjoys her days at swim meets. It is fun to just have one on one time with her to hold and smile at in between races. Here are a couple of kids at our last meet at UOP. This is the pool where I went into labor with Scott. One of the moms commented the other day about what an awesome job to be able to bring an infant to. So true. Scott lived on the deck until he just wanted to dive into the pool. I really am blessed with such a great job that allows me to be mom during the day and coach at night. I love what I do and feel blessed to be part of such a great team!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons