Pseudo-reality TV

Danny is posting. I had been sober of reality TV for a while, and recently, I got infected by the bachelorette. But now that I've let that off my chest, this season is getting exciting because they've kicked off the weirdos but kept on those whose only purpose is to stir up drama.

Then, this morning, I read that last season's bachelor Jake Pavelka and his pickle woman Vienna have split up. That's no surprise. She was bad. But even John DeLorean was duped by a vile woman who masked her evil insides, admitting that acting nice was almost impossible sometimes. Ah, reality TV. So who's gonna win? Who cares? I probably do.

Comments

Jacquie said…
I think Roberto has a chance but I don't really see that she has a great connection with anyone yet...maybe she'll give Jake a call!

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons