Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Kira at 3 Months

First of all, I can't believe Kira has been with us for three months. She has been such an easy addition (with the exception with the boys having to adjust and finding time for everyone). Kira is my sweet little angel. She is happy and content and loves to smile. She is really quiet and will cry a small little cry when she needs a diaper changed, is tired or hungry. She gives the cutest, tiniest coos when she laughs. It is so cute. Everyone comments on how petite and girly she looks. She really is so tiny. She has tiny little features and a skinny little body. She would still fit into newborn outfits if they were longer. When she was born it was obvious she was Danny's daughter, however, lately everyone thinks she looks like Tyler. She loves being close to you. If she is cuddled up in her bjorn or on your chest she will happily fall asleep which makes her a trooper wherever you are. She goes to work with me and I forget she is there. We love her so much. Having a little girl really makes me want to be a better woman. There is something so pure and heavenly about little girls. We are so lucky to have her in our family!!

2 comments:

Jacquie said...

Grandma loves you so much and looks forward to all my cuddles and special time with my little girl!

Laurel said...

she is such a sweetie! She makes my little guy look like a giant...well, he kinda is, so it's not totally her fault!