Joy School Graduation

Scott Graduated from Joy School. We had a great time doing Joy School. The group included us, Harrison and Laura, Zoe and Amy, Jack and Tara and Kate and Jenny. It was so much fun. Way better than I expected. The curriculum is so cute. The kids enjoyed doing it and I loved getting to know the other moms so well. It is amazing how if you have something planned each week with the same group you really get to know the moms and kids so much better. Scott is excited for Pre-K next year and it will be good for him. He really likes going places and doing things with other people. He is also just started to really enjoy learning. I am going to miss having him around as much as I did this year but know it will be good for him and for me to have some alone time with Tyler and Kira. I am planning on doing Joy school next year with Tyler and really excited about it. I would love to do it with each of my kids. It is a perfect pre-school. Here are some pictures of their little graduation. We had a great time doing a little ceremony, playing and eating. So cute and fun!




Comments

Heather said…
Congrats Scott on your graduation. We are so proud of you and all your hard work. What a cute program.
Jacquie said…
Congrats Scott - love your graduation cap and diploma! Joy School is a great program for moms and little ones during the preschool years - reminds me of my fun times in Coop preschool 28 years ago...

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons