Kira's Smiles

This little bundle is melting our hearts. As soon as she sees us in the morning or wakes up from her naps she gives us the biggest, warmest smiles that fill us with joy. It is as if her whole self lights up with happiness. She opens her mouth wide, squeals this happy, tiny, high pitched little squeal as if saying "I love you and am so happy that you are my parents." The bottom picture shows how her smile takes over her entire body. It is so fun to see her and Danny together. They look so much like each other. I love it!! We love her!! She continues to be such a sweet, easy baby. She really only cries if she is hungry, tired or needs to be changed. She is so quiet, such a little girl and so petite. She has such a sweetness about her which I love.

Comments

Mardee Rae said…
Aaaah! She is so cute she's making me baby hungry! I love that first one. She's a doll.

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons