Tylers Weekly Update

Weight 10.14...not in the 11's this week, oh well. Sats were in the high 80's which is good to oxygenate his little brain. They debated whether or not to put a feeding tube in but decided against it since he is meeting his target amount. His heart is just burning up all his precious calories. His bili counts and liver counts were up from last week which isn't the best news. He was looking so good for a couple of days last week, however, has looked a little more yellow the past 2-3 days. We go back to Dr. Rosenthal next week. Hopefully he will be ready for surgery in two weeks. If that is what is meant to be I know that will happen. I hope we will see some improvements after the Glenn. We are putting in papers to get occupational therapy started for him. It generally takes about 45 days to get that approved. The therapists come to the home to keep him away from the germs in a hospital setting, which sounds great to me. Always planning for the future.

Comments

Kerry Hoaglund said…
I hope it goes well! Keep on fighting the good fight! I'm thinking about you!
Heather O. said…
We are still praying for little Tyler everyday. He is a tough boy!
Angie said…
We are also fasting and praying for Tyler. We love him even though we haven't met him!
The MacMizzles said…
Again, I am wrapping my arms around your family and giving you a full loving embrace. I admire your strength, I admire your ability to be strong. You really are an inspiration to so many. I will send all my positive energy your way.

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons