Grammy Came to Visit



Danny's mom came to visit for two days. It was so fun to have her in town. Scott loves to play with Grammy and Tyler loves to be held by her. It was great having her here to help with Scott and Tyler. Danny was able to work on his motorcycle and I had a much easier time going to Dr. appointments on Wednesday and Thursday. We miss you Grammy! Whenever we talk about Grammy coming Scott gets a sad face and says "bye-bye" while waving. We have to remind him she'll be back soon for Tyler's surgery.

Comments

Julia M. said…
I LOVE the action shot of Grammy and Scott. What fun it is to have such a wonderful grammy. I'm glad you had a good time with her!
chickadee3357 said…
I'm so glad that the visit went well. Grandparents are such a wonderful thing.
The MacMizzles said…
I adore their Grammy, it is always so nice to be around her. I love smile and outlook on life.

Hopefully you were able to relax a little. I can't imagine life without grannys.
Kerry Hoaglund said…
Those pictures are priceless! How adorable!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons