Joleen...Super Star of the Month

This is Jolleen and her mom Mitzi just two days after the Glenn operation. She has been home for a couple of days now and is doing well. She had her Norwood procedure two days before Tyler and had her Glenn operation on February 8th. We saw her family the day before surgery at UCSF when Tyler had a liver appointment. Please include Joleen and her family in your prayers and thoughts. These little kids are such examples of strength, patience and love. I am grateful for the friendship that I have with Mitzi and for having the opportunity to meet little Jolleen. Way to go Jolleen!! You are a super star!!

Comments

chickadee3357 said…
We had talked about hanging out last week and I am so glad that we didn't now! I'm super sick. I have the worst sore throat ever. Reason why I wasn't a church on Sunday. I'm glad you have a made friends with another mom who is going through the same thing as you right now. It could be such a bonding experience for you both.
Kerry Hoaglund said…
I think it's pretty cool that you have other mom's going through the same experiences as you so you can have someone to relate to! That must be a big help!

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons