Todays walk

Imagine for a moment...Scott scooting on his little red car, me pushing the baby and beautiful weather. We crossed this little bridge over the Walnut "creek" and there was a huge "digger" waiting for us on the other side. Anyway, Scott loved every minute of it. He watched for about 20 minutes pointing fervently to the "truck" anytime it moved, dug or did anything that was extremely "cool" in his opinion. I was grateful for this because it allowed me to reflect on some of my greatest blessings. We had nowhere to go, but the park, all the time in the world, and I was able to just stand and watch my son learn and see this big truck move dirt. These little things make life so great. I love that my children are happy. It is so great for me to see my son growing up to be just like his dad. It is so important to let kids be kids. We finally made it to the park and had a great time. Scott let other kids ride his car and was so good at sharing. I am so proud of him. Tyler was all smiles. I can't tell you how much it means to me that Tyler isn't in constant pain. He has been feeling better for about a month and it makes me soo grateful. Life is great.

Comments

What a wonderful day. It is so nice to slow down and enjoy small moments. I love seeing pictures and hearing how everyone is doing!
meagan said…
I am so happy to hear that Tyler is getting stronger and healthier. Sounds like you had a rewareding afternoon. I love the pictures of park days.
Kerry Hoaglund said…
That day sounds so heavenly! I love to roam around the park! It's good to hear that you are doing well and are able to relax a little! Good for you!
The MacMizzles said…
That is the absolute definition of Bliss.

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons