Tyler



Weight gain = 0 oz. Total = 11 lbs. Same weight for 4 weeks. He isn't gaining weight since his heart is working so hard and using calories to pump. This past week he has been sleeping more and more. When he cried all the time, we wished he would just sleep. Now that he is sleeping all the time we wish he were up. The doctor said to expect him to sleep more and more as the weeks go on prior to his surgery. He said he is very sick, his heart is tired and he needs his surgery. When he is up he sure is cute and smiling. We love him so very much!! I guess I will enjoy these next couple of weeks of relaxation and sleep. He is 25% for height and his head growth is doing well which is great news. They said weight is the first to decline. His color is getting back to normal, which is also great news and he isn't in the GI distress he has been in since he was a baby. I think his bile/liver issues are finally getting better. 3 more weeks until the Glenn. It is funny how we are looking forward to his heart surgery. Insurance didn't cover his formula, but thanks to Brynn, we got it off Ebay. Thanks for the tip!!

Comments

Julia M. said…
Wow. I hope everything goes well with him. I LOVE the pictures of Scott putting make up on himself and you! What a fun thing for boys and girls to do! He's darling!
Beth said…
Goodness!!! We will be thinking of you these next few weeks! And, love the make-up. I think last week in church I had 37 layers of sparkly lip gloss on my lips and surrounding area by the time the first meeting was over!!!
Heather said…
He looks so much better! His skin color is looking great. It is so sad to read that his little body is getting so exhausted, but I'm hoping I can help out and just snuggle with him. Good Luck today!
Robin said…
He is soooo cute, and that smile always melts my heart! You are always in our prayers. You guys are a blessing to so many people. True examples of courage and facing adversity no matter what happens. I think your testimonies are what get you through this time of trials. Thank you for your examples of faith, and love, and increased compassion for all those with special needs. I know that angels surround you. Much love to you-
The MacMizzles said…
I am wrapping my arms around you and giving you a big warm, full of love embrace.
Kerry Hoaglund said…
Good luck! I hope it all goes well. You are such a strong family! Good for you!

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons