Danny is now working in Antioch/Brentwood


Danny has been working in Antioch/Brentwood for the past 3 months and loving it. It is quite exciting that he LOVES going to work. He always talked about his great staff, Dr. Wu's ethics and skills, and how busy he is staying. I was just relieved that he found a place where he feels the staff is on top of things and ethical(which surprisingly has been few and far between). Anyway, I have been to most of his offices since I have horrible teeth filled with cavities (I blame it on getting my dad's genes and pregnancy). Thank goodness I married a dentist. I was so impressed with the office that I had to write about it. It was the nicest, most modern office I have ever been to. His staff was friendly and the place ran so smoothly. These past two years have been very interesting and educational for Danny. He has had the opportunity to work under different doctors and has seen the good and the bad of dentistry which has been an invaluable experience. We both feel so fortunate that he has settled into Dr. Cademartori's in Walnut Creek and Dr. Wu's in Antioch who are both great mentors and clinicians in Danny's opinion. Danny has been in positions before where he feels the dentist aren't 100% ethical and he was always been quick to move on without having something else lined up. While this caused stress at times in my life, I admire him for the man that he is and dentist that he aspires to become. These experiences have increased my faith in knowing that as we choose the right something better always comes up.

Comments

Kerry Hoaglund said…
How cool is that! I, too, have an awful dentistry history! I definitely inherited my bad teeth from my dad. Good to hear you're doing well!
Julia M. said…
Wow! What an incredible office. I'm glad that Danny is enjoying his work so much. That's wonderful.
Glad to know that you atleast enjoyed your working place. You are very fortunate to put up well there. Most of the people doesn't have that much luck.

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons