Thursday, November 29, 2007

Tagged By Kerry

5 things I was doing 10 years ago

  1. hanging with the GG's
  2. swimming fast..those were the days
  3. paging 70113 11 7075*143*823*47
  4. watching Days of our Lives & A wedding story with my sister
  5. homework

5 things on my to do list today

  1. clean the house
  2. get posters for a meet this weekend
  3. think of christmas gift ideas..I am realistic and know I won't get the shopping done.
  4. call in meds for Tyler
  5. blog

5 snacks I enjoy

  1. watermelon
  2. yogurt
  3. bagels
  4. chocolate
  5. green apples

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire

  1. save..it's in our nature
  2. buy a house
  3. pay off dental school loans
  4. start a non-profit for heart kids
  5. do service missions

3 bad habits

  1. don't manage my time well so I am always running to the next thing
  2. I don't cook
  3. I take my frustrations out on Danny

5 places I've lived

  1. Clayton, CA
  2. Walnut Creek, CA
  3. Provo, UT
  4. Spain; Madrid, Barcelona, Benidorm, Elche

5 jobs I've had

  1. snack bar worker, Heather Farms
  2. swim coach
  3. commercial sales
  4. swimmer...does that count? Hey, it paid for school & everything associated with it.
  5. mom

5 things you probably don't know about me (this is for Kerry who tagged me)

  1. I had goats, a horse, and many other animals who were all named Kerry growing up
  2. I wanted to name all my children kerry when I was younger
  3. I don't want to name my children kerry anymore
  4. I would be happy being a mom to all boys
  5. I really love living in a condo right now

I tag the first 5 people on my friends list. I don't know who that is so take a look & it just might be you!

3 comments:

Kerry Hoaglund said...

Ha ha. That's funny. It is a great name, isn't it?! I'm glad I got to learn a little bit about you! Thanks!

Julia M. said...

I love learning all that information about you. You have such an interesting life!

Julia M. said...

I love learning all that information about you. You have such an interesting life!