Pokemon


So some of my swimmers are really into pokemon. One of them spends the entire workout quizzing and awarding points to the other kids on pokemon trivia. There is a lot of trivia. I question where they find all this information and how much time they spend learning it. He remembers everyones points and writes them in a book at night for their running tally. Some kids have hundreds of points. I asked them when they were waiting their turn to go if pokeman live in families. He responds, "No, but they do lay eggs." I love that they linked my question about families to laying eggs. All of a sudden I felt like I had gotten into a converstion that was too much information. He then goes on to say they get dropped of at nursery and if they are compatable they lay eggs together. I always thought that nursery was where you dropped your kids off to play, not to lay eggs. I am not sure if I am going to let my kids play Pokemon. It seems a little weird to me.

Comments

Kerry Hoaglund said…
I agree...Pokemon freaks me out! :)
Heather said…
WOW...I can't believe Pokemon is still popular. I thought he was SO 5 years ago.

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons