Who's the Man of the Mancation?


For those who don't know Danny does print modeling every once in a while. Danny's latest modeling gig...win a charlotte mancation! It was advertising some contest for men to come to Charlotte and have a "man-vacation" also known as a mancation. I will post other ads he's done in the future so stay tuned. This has been the most bizarre photo shoot that Danny has been a part of with a very interesting photographer. For all that live on the east coast, the ad is in several magazines like sports illustrated and esquire. If anyone sees a copy send one our way. This isn't advertised on the West Coast. The other day he met up with a really nice photographer to do a trade of head shots for modeling so they could both build their portfolio. Danny thinks the photographer als was looking for a date out of it. Too bad he's taken and straight.

Comments

Kerry Hoaglund said…
Ha ha ha...Jay thinks that is sooo cool! What's this all about?
Tamber said…
I love it....that is a great face that he is making. Hope all is going well....Love, Tamber
The MacMizzles said…
I love the expression on Danny's face. If I am not mistaken, he seems to really be enjoying the "luxuries" and then inside is thinking...."are they for real?" What a great side job. But from what I understand, (not first hand of course) modeling is very hard work.
Nellie said…
I actually live in Charlotte not too far from the Lowe's Motor Speedway that they are advertising in the background of the picture. I will definitely keep my eye out for this ad. Your Tyler is so cute. I am glad he is doing well.
Jill said…
That is hilarious! I didn't know he was a model. Awesome. I think I have his autograph in my yearbook somewhere. It might be worth money some day!!
Your family is so cute. I'm so glad to hear your baby is doing well!
Hollyween said…
I didn't know that Danny was a model. Way to go, Danny!
And like Jill, I think I might sell his autograph in my yearbook for money.

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons