Our little miracle baby! We are grateful for our son that reminds us to be grateful for everyday that we have together, for our family, faith and hope. We love you Tyler. We are so blessed to have you in our family!

Scott & Binkies...Scott makes us laugh day and night. He is the sweetest most loving son any mom or dad could dream of. He is the best big brother and so much fun to have in our family. We love you Scott!

Danny & Motorcycles...I love my husband. He is a kid at heart, loving, caring and such a great dad. I don't know what I would do without you sweetie. I love you...you complete me!

Comments

DCRomney said…
Looks like Tyler has fattened up a bit - he's looking so handsome and healthy!
Our little guy is about a week late now - just hanging out where its warm and peaceful I guess! Fortunately I still feel great and am able to work full time at the hospital and go to the gym and enjoy the anticipation.
Anyway, Happy Holidays, hermanita!
Kerry Hoaglund said…
You're kids are so cute! I hope when we get to have kids ours will be as cute as yours! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons