Monday, November 5, 2007

Happy Birthday Erika!!




Erika, the last of the "GG's" is 26. Happy Birthday Erika. We went to dinner on Thursday which was a lot of fun. I stayed out until 12:00, got home, fed the baby and was sleeping by 1. I think that I am still tired from the late night. I don't know how I used to stay up until 3-4-5....in high school and not be a zomby the rest of the week. It must be that it was possible to take naps during the days and sleep in when you wanted. Anyway, it was worth it and fun, however, I think that I enjoy my 10pm bedtime though. Here are some pictures. Erika and I are ready for Christmas with the new sweater that Lind's got for her....very cute!! We posed as a christmas tree. Can you tell? A picture of the girls at sushi groove.

1 comment:

Kerry Hoaglund said...

Aren't birthdays fun? That's an adorable sweater! I almost bought it on Saturday and then Jay reminded me how poor we are so I had to pass it up. :(