Tagged By Kerry McMillan

Me trying to swim after the mission...
Alright, Here is my first tag post to give you 7 random facts about my family.


  1. I met Danny on LDSlinkup. Danny didn't respond to my email but his friend did out of concern for 2 girls he felt bad for. Thanks Seth.

  2. I converted to the church in high school.

  3. We can eat ice cream all day long and never get sick of it.

  4. I was the first sister return missionary to swim for BYU after my mission.

  5. Danny is the Safeway dog food model...check him out with his Collie friend.

  6. Danny keeps track of how many times he wears his "dental school suit" that he got at a garage sale for $5. He has worn it 50 times since he has started keeping track.

  7. I applied to a masters program to become a therapist at BYU after my mission, but decided to get married and work in commercial sales with my Psychology degree instead.

Comments

Kerry Hoaglund said…
Those are some great facts! I love learning new things! Thanks!
Julia M. said…
Heidi, I really didn't know all that information about you! How fun. You are such a good woman! It was fun to see the pictures from the blessing, too. Your family is beautiful!!
The MacMizzles said…
Is that you in the picture of swimmers?
Unknown said…
Okay, so this probably dates me, big time, but in "blog speak", what is a tag? Betty
Anonymous said…
Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of troubles when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in big initial investment.
Nowadays, I feel good, I started to get real money.
It's all about how to choose a proper partner who utilizes your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, parts and divides the profit with me.

You can get interested, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons