Thursday, November 8, 2007

Scott & Tylers


Does anyone else think the doll that they used for this picture is really scary?


Ok, so our new stroller is called Phil & Teds, but isn't Scott & Tylers a more suitable name for my stroller? I love the stroller! It isn't a true jogging stroller like our BOB...not as good of shocks, doesn't roll as smoothly, but in my opinion the best double stroller out there. It is so compact and creative. It can be a single stroller, a double stroller with an infant lying flat and later a double stroller with 2 seats when Tyler is big enough to sit. This picture is of my boys eating a jamba juice. Tyler is in the back, lying down, which later turns into a seat. These are the baby inventions that I wish I could think of and become a millionaire. When Scott was a baby Danny came in at 12AM with his million dollar idea. He said, "Heidi, I have a million dollar idea. A machine that warms wipes." "That's my hubby...it was a great invention!" I thought. I loved it and sadly had to inform him that we became parents a couple generations too late because someone had already invented his idea. So what are your million dollar baby ideas? Or are you smart and keeping them top secret?

4 comments:

chloe said...

I think Justin's thinking about getting this one. I'll have to email him your post.

Kerry Hoaglund said...

I have no million dollar ideas...too bad...I wanted so desperately to be a millionaire! Oh well, guess that's not in the cards for me! :)

The MacMizzles said...

My invention is a magic alarm clock that turns forward to the time 9:00 am when it really is 7:00 so that you actually think your kids slept in! He HE HE!

Lillie said...

Ok-- isn't it a little cool that you had JUST posted about this stroller before I posted that I wanted one? I love all your input. Ok but I want to make sure I understand... it's not AS good as the BOB for running, but do you still run with it? Is it decent? I won't be running on dirt trails or anything. I'm very much in the suburbs.:) And I'm no collegiate athlete afterall... I'm not going to be running any major races with both kids in tow... but is it really just best for shopping, walking? And what about having to detach the second seat to collapse it. How hard is that? And one more.. :), can you have your carseat attached and still have the second seat in somewhere? Oh and you said your stride hit the back seat which was TOTALLY something we wondered about. But you got it anyway.. is that because you decided not to run with it? Or you found away around that?

Sorry so many questions... but I'm really excited to know someone who has one with TWO kids. I've only known people who have them with one.

One more thing... I can't remember if I ended up commenting or not, but after I got your first comment, I spent far too much time perusing old posts on your blog. I'm so happy to see that Tyler seems great and healthy... my sister's first had a heart problem and had to have open-heart surgery. What an emotionaly start. You seem as optimistic and WONDERFUL as I remember. It's really good to connect through this!