he jumped. He tested it out by going to the steps first and I think was a little shocked at the frigid water.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
End of August
Last week we dropped off Scott at BYU. Nick Parronchi, from his mission, came with us. We drove IS300 and CBR and took turns riding/drivin...
-
Ok, should we just rename our blog the McMillan Pediatrics Medical Journal? Everyone has issues. Our family is congenital medical disorders....
-
My mom is in town from Utah. She spent the night at the hospital last night and has been holding Tyler quite a bit. He really enjoys being h...
-
The season has begun for summer swim lessons. If anyone is interested in or knows someone who is looking for swim lessons please pass on my ...
3 comments:
He's a little fish inside! What a doll he is, and I'm glad to hear that you are doing well! I'm glad we're being kept updated.
i love his faces! AND, I love that Rex, the Wonder Dog, was standing by to jump in at any moment.
Well...I think the only explanation is that you've got a swimmer on your hands. Wonder where that came from? Ha ha!
I can't wait to see him in his first 25 yard race. Do you think he is going to be a Squid?
Post a Comment