Why Life is Great for the McMillans

  1. We love our jobs. That's worth millions!
  2. I love my husband & he loves us & would do anything for us.
  3. We love where we live. FYI, Walnut Creek will be making its debut on the Bachelor. 10 is a little late & I don't like the show, I might have to watch.
  4. The BBH's are coming to town :+)
  5. Tyler is a rock star!! We figured out that by the time the milk got through the tubing it was cold. I am grateful he doesn't truly have colic and is eating well.
  6. I can eat ice cream again since his gas wasn't related to my poor eating habits.
  7. My mom's health is doing better. In the hospital, doctors thought the cancer spread, but now think it's just a virus.
  8. Scott is in toddlerhood. Danny came to my work to pick up Scott, who Scott saw from across the pool, started pointing and saying "ah, ah, ah," & finally got to run around the pool to dad's arms.
  9. It is in the 80's. Need I say more? We went to the park, swimming, downtown & played outside office buildings waiting for Grandma.
  10. My family is the best. A little crazy, but still the best.
  11. We have so many friends that care so much about our fam.
  12. A new season of the Office is on.
  13. We had leftover halibut for dinner from the Bains.

Comments

Fenima said…
heidi, love this kind of entry.
You do have a fabulous life.

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons