Calling all Bloggers


Well, I got a little bored today, so I decided to change up the blog a bit. I like the pictures better with a black background and that is really what everyone, or at least I, look at so I guess I'll keep it this way for now. I wish I was a blog pro. For everyone who doesn't have a blog....get one. That way I, and the rest of the world, can see what you are up to. Tyler weighed in at 8 pounds yesterday. We made it to the 8's...YEAH!! So in 6 weeks, he has gained a wopping 4 ounces. That's our boy! That's what happens when you have parents as lightweights, don't eat for a month, have a broken sternum, a feeding tube that itches and lasix for breakfast and dinner (yummy...above are his morning meds). His feeding tube came out this morning and he seemed so happy without it. I fed him and he did so much better without it in. I know it irritates him. He is sucking and feeding great, but he doesn't have the stamina to eat everything he needs. Maybe in a couple of weeks he will not need the tube anymore. We are soo proud of him. He is doing great and such a strong fighter. Has taught us all so much.

Comments

liz said…
yay for 8!

I agree, the black behind photos looks sharp. I had black background for a while, but the older crowd had a hard time reading the words- so you are smart to use blue.

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons