Saturday, October 20, 2007

Scott's latest obsession...


MOTOCICLETAS!! Whenever Scott sees a motorcycle driving or parked, he adamantly points and grunts, as if to say, "everyone look, look, look." Yesterday I was following Danny, who was driving his Honda VFR, and Scott waved to his dad driving his bike for the entire 10 minutes from the car seat. It was the cutest thing I have ever seen. Danny claims Scott will be on his first bike at age 4. I definitely live with a household of boys and love every minute of it. Scott wants to do everything mechanical Danny does. He takes his tools and puts them in the little screws while Danny works on the car, cleans his bike with him and wants to do as his dad does.

4 comments:

DCRomney said...

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE BE CAREFUL!!! At the ER where I'm working we call motorcycles "donorcycles" and helmets are "brainbuckets". I've seen countless deglovings and amputations and comas from motorcycle accidents. Not to be morbid and gory, but the last thing you need in your life is more trauma!!!
Oh, and thanks for sharing the hospital bill breakdown... makes me a little less bitter about having to pay insurance every month... I guess even though I'm convinced I'm 100% invinceable, my kids might not be :)

Ada said...

Wow, this is a nice bike and the boy is very handsome. I think when he grows up, he will become a good biker. I meet many friends on a site called bikerkiss. Some of them say they usually talk their small children to ride. Though the speed is very slow, they say the feeling is very good.

Victory said...

Living with the boys...that's my life, too! I'm still getting used to the idea, and I told Dan that this only increases the chances that one day I'll snap & start dressing up the cat.

liz said...

these photos are priceless. simply adorable