Fun Monday


We went horseback riding today with Anne's horse. I work with Anne at Aquabears. It was so fun to see Scott so excited about the horses. On the way into Petey's barn Scott waved to all the horses he passed. He loved to feed them carrots, was a little afraid of the tractor and was a pro at riding. Mothing compares to seeing your kids have fun. He is at such a fun age. We are so blessed to have 2 amazing little guys in our family. Tyler is getting cuter by the day in our very unbiased opinion. He had a good day. Still having some trouble with his bowels and gets upset for quite a while with gas pains. Tonya Isom made the best dumpling of cream cheese and vegetables. I don't ask for many recipes because I rarely cook, but I think that I might attempt this one again. Thanks Tonya! Overall, good day. We will see how the night goes. I love work. I really enjoy working with the kids. I have a great group this year even though I miss the kids that moved up.

Comments

Heather said…
How fun! Scott looks like he is so proud sitting on top of the horse. What a cutie! Hope Grandma doesn't get any ideas and buy him a horse now.
Jason and I were so happy to take care of Scott and Tyler on Saturday. They were both such good boys and we loved every minute of it. Don't ever hesitate to call us when you need us to help out. We are here for you anytime.

Love,
H
The Boz said…
Sounds like you've been very busy. Sorry to hear that you were sick! You didn't even mention that to me when we talked last night. I hope you're feeling better soon. I'll get to work on Project Baby Blessing! I'm glad you were amused at my first mentioning of it. "I haven't decided...!" haha! Sometimes I need help! Anyway, so glad that things are looking so positive. Wish I could come have sleepovers to help with the feeding, that sound quite tedious. Love you guys and hope to see you soon!

xo
Laurel
meagan said…
Hi Heidi. This is Meagan Nelson from your freshman ward (one of the Meagan's?). Anyway, I saw your blog on Jen Jacobson's contacts and thought I'd say hi. Congrats on having a second child. I hope all is going well. Jen mentions you frequently and it is always fun hearing about you. Cheers.
Jacquie said…
Miss all you so much - the worst part of being sick the past 2 weeks is not being able to play with Scott and cuddle Tyler. But I'm learning to follow the doc's orders and am resting till my tush is sore...
Scott, I think you and Grandma need to go pony shopping one of these days - looks like your're definitely ready for your 1st leadline class at the next local horse show.
(What do you think, Aunt Rita?)
Unknown said…
We're looking forward to helping out with the boys tomorrow! I love the horse picture! Your boys are cute! See you tomorrow! B and B

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons