What's Missing??


Well, Tyler had been really upset with bad gas, the feeding tube was consistently choking him and he was upset every time we fed him through the tube. We had a hunch that taking out the tube would help him, so last night we removed it to see how he behaves. Now, instead of feeding him every 3 hours, we'll feed him every 1.5 hours since he doesn't have the stamina to eat his feeding in 1 sitting. He had a great night. He is sucking better without the tube and we hope that he will be satisfied. His stool today was a better consistency, so that is an improvement already. Go, Tyler!

Comments

Julia M. said…
Go Heidi! Initially, I thought the "something missing" was Danny's sippy cup. :) I'm glad little Tyler is doing well. And the post of Scott wanting to do everything Danny does makes me really, really happy. I can hardly wait until Ben and I have babies of our own! :)
Kerry Hoaglund said…
I can't believe how good he looks! What handsome boys you have in your family!
Fenima said…
Poor Tyler, he has been through so much that tough little boy. Heidi, I'm glad you guys figured out a way to make Tyler feels better.
Trisha said…
Heidi,
Laurel filled me in on little Tyler and I started checking your blog to fill in the rest. What a strong family you have to pull through so well with all you are dealing with! I'm glad to see Tyler continues to improve. Go Tyler!!!
Jacquie said…
It's so great to see Tyler enjoying his bottles and have continuous smiles. He's starting to be so alert while he looks around taking everything in. Grandma was missing her Craig's List shopping and sent Heidi & Danny for our new addition of a cuddly Papasan Swing which Tyler is really enjoying. Thank you Bob & Betty for all your special time yesterday with Tyler and Scott. Scott enjoyed carving a big pumpkin with Bob and he's so excited to show off his jack-o-lantern in the dark while he's all lit-up. Grandma's also so happy to be feeling stronger to be able to spend time with "My Boyz"!
Unknown said…
The joy is ours! Having ime with Scott and Tyler is really special for us. Tyler has improved so much this week. He is so sweet and beautiful! Scotty is so much fun - I loved his "Wowie," when the jack-o-lantern was lit.

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons