Thank You!!



Sigh....We made it!! We are so proud of our little man for being so strong and patient with all that he had to go through as well as Scott for being so good when we were away. It was a smooth surgery, we had a great time seeing our UCSF "family" and getting to know so many of the doctors, nurses and families better. We are especially grateful to our surgeon, Tony, and his team, the many great nurses; Julie, Eric, Asunta, Sara, Bob, Emily, Simone & so many more, The Smith's and Baby Joshua for their friendship and example, the doctors, Jeff, Dr. Stanger, Osama, Bupi, Tom to name a few and all that touched our lives. We spent the last three days in the transitional unit being roommates with Joshua and Allison which was quite fun amidst the hospital setting and stress. Keep Joshua in your prayers. He also has HLHS post Glenn and is scheduled for a pace maker on Monday due to arrythmias. Here are some pictures. I will write more later.


Comments

Unknown said…
We aren't having nearly as much fun with our new roommates:( But on a happy note we are so glad that you are at home, as a family, in your own bed!
Allison
Kerry Hoaglund said…
Good luck baby Joshua! It takes a strong family to deal with all of this! I hope things go well. You both are inspirations of strength and love. Just keep plowing through and thanks for the updates!
Victory said…
Heidi & Danny,
Could you please have Heidi's mom call me? I'd like to set up a time when we can come & visit Scott. It was so much fun to see them at the zoo & Simon loves playing with his friend, Scott.
Please let me know if you need anything. Love you guys! I'm so happy that Tyler is doing well!
Heidi!! I found you:) I have been looking at your blog. Your little boys are so precious. I am trying to catch up on Tyler. He is such a little trooper. I hope you all are doing well. I can't believe you have two kids now! Wow. I am glad that I can keep in touch with you now.
Nichole
The MacMizzles said…
What a great picture of him. He looks so happy and like he is feeling much better having all that oxygen circulate for him from a new heart. Oh wow, what a huge moment in your lives. I can only imagine how wonderful it feels to have him home with you. Another embrace sent your way, from our family to yours.
Great pictures ! He looks so happy despite all he's been through-what a trooper! You are in our prayers.

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons