Saturday, March 29, 2008

Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk

I love the boardwalk. We had a fun day riding as many rides as possible and hanging out at the beach. Our family is so blessed to be able to make all of these fun and amazing memories. A friend reminded me that amidst Tyler's health he is blessed with a wonderful life. I thought of all the children born into families with so little opportunity and times like this to enjoy. We are so blessed. Life couldn't be much better. Enjoy the pics.

Pictures from the sky brought to you by Danny and Scott....

Danny's favorite things at the boardwalk...his beautiful wife and "The Fireball"


Some of Scott's favorite rides. He made the height requirement by 1". I was surpised how much he loved the rides with dad. Nothing compares to see your sons having a blast with dad. Danny is the best dad to Tyler and Scott. They are so blessed.

Scott loved when Danny grabbed for these metal rings to throw in the clowns mouth. That was the best part of the carousel ride for him. He thought it was hysterical. I love the little enjoyments your kids get out of the simplest things in life.

"WaWa" ride as Scott calls it. He kept saying how wet he got from it.

My three happy boys. How did I get so lucky?

A little picnic at the beach. Scott chased the seagulls, got buried about 5 times, searched from treasures in the sand, Danny took a nap & Tyler played with his dads cap. We left very tired and glad that Scott didn't insist on going in the cold water with the other kids.



Being unable to go out for so long has made me appreciate days like this. I used to take so much for granted. It is interesting how we learn and grow through trials. I wouldn't change anything in our lives. I have a wonderful husband, two perfect sons, jobs we love, great friends and family and live in a beautiful part of the country with so many great things to do.

4 comments:

Kerry Hoaglund said...

You guys truly are lucky! I love the pictures! Looks like you had so much fun! What a blast!

Adam and Lisa said...

How fun! I'm so glad you're able to recreate. Danny, I'm sure you are the best dad, and Heidi, you're so sweet to always show your gratitude in everything. Your blog is so uplifting. Hope you're well! Love ya!

Uncle David and Aunt Juliann said...

I love your attitude about all the trials you face yet how blessed you are. Looks fun on the board walk!

Dave McMillan

Julia M. said...

What a blast! I know Ben can hardly wait to take our children on rides like that. Your attitude inspires me. I just love it!