Congratulations Emily and Chris!!

Congratulations Emily and Chris!!! First toast to celebrate your love. Some of the GG's, my wonderful girlfriends from High School.Anyone missing their bean-o? Christian was excited to find and confiscate the bottle. Maybe it is included with New Mecca's catering.
Yipee! Several times throughout the night people had bursts of cheering and excitement. Sometimes you just can't hold it in. What is up with the stance of my leg. I realize I do that a lot. Note to self...need to stop that.
Danny was excited about the slurpee machine. He thought someone was finally thinking of the sober Mormons. Maybe next time Danny.
Tyler's first party. One never to be forgotten.
Another "Gap Girl" (my girl-friends were named this in High School) is tying the knot. Three down, a whole bunch to go. Chris and Emily are getting married in Colorado and had an engagement party last night at her parents house that was sooo fun!! I always have a blast with my girl friends. They truly are an amazing group of people. They are all so unique, intelligent, beautiful, fun, outgoing, hysterical, and great dancers which always equals a great time. Some high lights include Gary's great speech, the dance-off of Danny and Christian, laughing at horrible pictures, b-ball game for the guys, friends, laughter, and some great easter egg comments. I finally feel like my life is normalizing after Tyler. Two open heart surgeries, 1 cardiac arrest, gall-bladder attacks, constant crying and no sleep for the last 6 months are a thing of the past and we are ready to party. So call, come by, hang out and have fun.

Comments

Julia M. said…
How fun! I love parties, too! I wish you had video of the dance off. I'm glad you feel like your life is normalizing--I hope it continues to be so fun!
Paris Bucklew said…
Happy Easter! So good to see you guys the other night. Tyler is such a beautiful baby and we're glad he's feeling so well. Talk to you soon. xoxo
Kerry Hoaglund said…
That's so awesome! I'm so glad you finally have some normalcy! Good for you! You look like you had lots of fun!

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons