Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Prayers for Gracie

Please keep this sweet family in your prayers. Grace got her Norwood yesterday and was put on ECMO last night after her heart stopped. I know that your prayers and the will of the Lord were a large reason why Tyler made it off ECMO and why he is doing so well. There is hope for these little babies. The Norwood procedure is sometimes just too hard for their little bodies to endure at the time. Sometimes their hearts just need a little break before being able to pump again on their own. http://thegledhillfamily.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Kerry Hoaglund said...

I will definitely pray for Gracie. I hope she pulls through.

Julia M. said...

I'll pray for her! Sweet baby girl!

Tiffany said...

I am Gracie's aunt, thanks for posting about her and for your comment. I know that knowing another child that has gone through this SAME thing is really comforting for us all and gives us hope for her! Thanks!