Wednesday, August 22, 2012

90 Day Challenge

I see facebook posts about the 90 day challenge.  It got me thinking about what my personal challenges should be and all the things that could make a better Heidi.  I decided to set some goals and do my very own challenge. 6 points of focus....

Filling my Spirit.  30 minutes a day of reading, reflecting and living it.

Strengthening my Marriage.  Listen, Love, Lift.

Being a Good Mom.  Love. Patience.

Using my time Wisely. Writing. Genealogy. Planning.

Healthy Living.  Getting up early.  Family Dinners.  Excercise Early.

Strengthening my Relationships. Kindness everyday. Love Languages.

Somehow I need to quantify these points.  Maybe set one goal for each.  Any suggestions!  I will sleep on it and set my goals tomorrow.

1 comment:

cici said...

Whew! I got worn out just reading all your goals. ;)
I know you can do whatever you set your mind to, but even if you don't make the full 90 days, you're still awesome in my book.
Best of luck