Soccer, Swimming and Piano

We have gotten back into the routine of piano now that school has started.  Phew.  I needed to get back into the routine in order to be able to teach scott.  He is way more advanced then me in suzuiki so that is Danny's thing but I can still keep up with him a little in reading.  It is amazing how much he can learn when he is consistent.  Go Scott!

Soccer is going well.  It has been so hot.  Scott has the best buddies on his team.  Such nice kids and great coaches.  Danny is helping out and it makes Scott feel loved and special.  Grateful for such good friends.  Scott wanted to stay and play but I needed to get home because Danny was going out with the missionaries so his good friend brought him and his bike home.  Grateful he has such great friends and parents that help us with this parenting thing.  He was so grateful he got to play and I was grateful for good friends to help.

Had our swim meeting today with the other coaches.  We discussed drill progressions, doing little intersquad meets, evaluations and I am excited to bring some of the things that worked well at Aquabears to Aquaknights.  I am really excited to coach and hopefully help these kids succeed and feel good about themself.  It it nice that the sole reason I am doing it is for the kids.  I am committed until December and then we will see how it goes.  They wanted me to do two hours a day but I told them I can only do one hour.  That way I can spend a little time after with the kids to play or we can finish homework or whatever we need to do.  I am grateful I learned to say no and am able to place my family needs first.  I am grateful that Danny has a good job so that I can do what I love as a hobby instead of needing to do something that isn't as fulfilling or takes me away from my kids.  Excited to make an impact.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons