Monday, January 10, 2011

Monday

A while ago I decided that I would blog my week in pictures. I brought my camera to one activity and forgot it to the rest. I wish I was better with taking pictures. I used to be and don't know why I can't remember to take pictures anymore. Oh well. I can still write so that when I look back in a year or two or five I will remember what it was like to be a mom to my three little kiddos. The simplicity of life without actual school and activities yet. It is a magical time of flexibility and freedom that you get to enjoy being a mom and spending the day with your kids. So this is how our day went today...

Monday.

7:00-7:30AM Kira woke up first shortly followed by the boys. I so wanted more sleep. Kira still wakes up at night and Danny and I both help get her bottle, but it just isn't the same as a whole nights sleep.

7:30-9:00. Get the kids ready. I wish Scott would willingly get himself ready. Not quite there even though he is totally capable. He just wants mom to help and I guess that is alright. Everyone was ready, dressed, fed and we even had time for some marble towers. Couldn't find one of the 14 things due at the library and after 10 minutes of last minute stress, a couple quick trips through the house and quick prayer left with all library materials. It is always the last 5 minutes of leaving that are the worst.

9:05. Arrive at Pre-K. Only 5 minutes late which is pretty good for me. Scott starts with playtime outside which is soo nice for me because the kids kind of trickle in. He loves his little friends and I do to. Nothing compares to seeing your kid happy at school. Nothing hurts or worries you more than seeing your kid long to have a friend. Scott is so much like his dad in so many ways. Huge groups isn't his thing. He becomes a little shy, sometimes a little lost unless he has a friend. He found his friend at school. The sweetest, kindest little boy. Scott has a couple of friends but he and this little boy always play together and I am so grateful.

9-12. Tyler Time. Went to the church for music time, which didn't happen. Went to the library. Tyler's favorite part is picking out a movie. We went to the Academy of Science on Friday and the boys LOVED the aquarium. Tyler loved the sharks. After searching the movies, he didn't find his pick until he went to another section and found a book on sharks. I learned a lot about sharks today and Tyler loved it. My favorite part is learning all these things from their books. I guess we can actually learn from the movies now as well. I am in compassionate service so we spent the rest of the time visiting or attempting to visit people in the ward. Picked up Scott.

12-2. Went on a walk on Ally and Baby Tate. Visited more people on the walk which was fun but soo cold for Scott to ride his bike.

2-5.Came home and had a relaxing afternoon. Pre-K workbook, guinea pig time, a movie.

5-8. work, FHE and bedtime. Overall it was a good, productive day.

No comments: