Funny Things Kids Say

I really should write down the funny things the kids say each day. There isn't a day that goes by that they don't make me laugh with something they come up with and sadly it is forgotten the next day. It is such a short window. Here are a couple things from the last two days.


Scott's prayer included, "bless the owls that they will stay awake and the horses that they will sleep. Bless all the nocturnal animals to stay awake."

We read a book on War Admiral and Seabiscuit which most have inspired some random thoughts in his prayer. If I am wondering what is going on in my child's head I should make them pray and see what comes out.

Danny played the guitar last night with the boys while I was at work. Today Tyler pointed to the guitar case and said, "Daddy played music with me." I responded, "He played the guitar?" to which Tyler responded, "NO! We played rock band."

When I put the hymns on at bedtime Scott says, "I need ROCK music mommy. Not this music, I need Rock music."

Tyler sings throughout the day. He usually sings hymns. Sometimes he sings nursery rhymes. He loves to sing and the verse usually repeats itself 10 times until he is done singing for the moment. It makes me happy to hear Tyler sing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons