Thursday

Tyler, Kate and Nora made their own marble tunnels. We talked about Rain and tied the path of their marble into the path of rain. The kids had fun and played for a really long time with this. It was fun.

Woke up at 7:20 which is usually time to get out the door for school at 9. Somehow I am always in a rush at the end no matter how much time I have. I need to work on time management. This morning, Kira had a blow out that was all over our bed. It happened when she was sleeping which is so weird. I gave her a bath and stripped the bed while making brownies for Scott to take to school for his birthday. I went into Tylers room and it smelled just like the mess I cleaned up with Kira and sure enough he was sleeping in a blow out. My kids don't go poop while sleeping and somehow both did and it went all over beds. It always happens that way, right? So got him bathed and dressed while getting the second batch of brownies in the oven. They finished just in time and we were out the door in time with hot brownies in hand to get back home by 9:15 to play with Tyler's joy school friends. I was impressed with myself and managed to stay relatively calm which is becoming harder and harder for me in the mornings.


I simply need to wake up 30 minutes earlier and make the most of each minute which never happens because all of my kids seem to be getting up several times at night and I am sleep deprived. So that is my goal starting tomorrow.


Scott had fun at school which makes me happy. Tyler had fun at Joy School. Except for about 30 minutes in the middle when he was cranky and mean. We learned about the letter R, made Rain Sticks and picked lemons and made lemonade. I really like teaching and getting to know other kids and moms. Joy school has been a really fun thing in our lives.


Tyler takes naps in the afternoon now which is fun to have time with just Scott. We colored and had a fun afternoon. He is becoming better at coloring in the lines which is mostly a patience thing. Before he would sit down and color as fast as he could to do the next thing. Now he actually tries to color the picture. How they grow up.


Went to work and then watched two of the young women who were in Mia Maids with me perform in a play. I am always so impressed with people who sing and act in front of large groups probably because I would hate it. They did a great job and it was a lot of fun watching them. My parents took the kids to Super Franks which they love and we all got home around 9. My parents like taking the kids on an excursion on Thursday nights while I am at work and Danny is teaching night clinic. Busy day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons