Lemons, part II

Today we squeezed some lemons to make lemonade. I had the boys sample my lemonade and compare it to Paul Newman's natural lemonade (high fructose corn syrup, laaaaaaame). Well, the boys preferred mine. It's quite tasty.

And and and, Amanda and Heidi hung out while Ryan and I went to choir practice. When I got home, Amanda said, "Can you prune my lemon tree?"

I was like, "Did Heidi tell you to tell me that?" Apparently, Amanda had seen the lemons we had picked yesterday and commented that they were gorgeous. Yeah. Tomorrow, we're going to go prune her lemon tree and make lemon bars.

Yeah, lemons!

Comments

DavidandJuliann said…
Danny,
Way to go on the lemons. I'd like to try some.
Dan-o said…
Yeah, the lemons are pretty cool. We had a very hard frost and our lemon tree may have seen its last winter... we'll have to see what happens when Spring rears its blazing hot head. For now our tree that was nearly 6' tall is down to about 3' and almost all of the leaves have fallen off. Lame. The orange seems to have fared much better. How do you water them?
Anonymous said…
There's no high fructose corn syrup in Newmans Own Lemonade.

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons