Wednesday



PARK DAY which our family LOVES!!! We leisurely get out of the house, pack our lunch and ride our bikes to the chosen park or church gym (when it is too cold) to play with all our friends (both big and small). I love it! Have I mentioned how much I love my friends and their kids. It was a beautiful day and we rode bikes to Arbolado. Such a great ride along the canals with the ducks. We are usually the last ones left with whatever other family likes to hang out with us. The kids all had fun in the sun and I had fun talking to my friends.

We than rode bikes to the post office to send a dental book that Danny sold on Amazon. Yeah Danny! A nice lady watched my two youngest kids while they slept in the bike trailer and Scott and I became friends with the man in line. This nice old lady watching the kids used to be the lunch lady at Northgate and she talked and talked and talked and it was fun just sitting and listening to all her stories and rants about how they want healthy food in schools now. I really like old people. I love riding bikes. Not many people do it anymore and it is so fun and such a great time to talk with the kids and get excercise.

We than biked to the library and got books for the week. We needed joy school books since I was teaching. I love the library and so do my kids. It is a great little adventure of the week. We got back home around 3:30 and felt good that we spent the day with friends, our little family and out in the sun.

Relaxed in the afternoon and I went off to work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons