Park Day

We enjoyed a BEAUTIFUL DAY playing at Arbolado Park. I LOVE LOVE LOVE having a spring baby. If planning really did work, which most of us know doesn't, plan a spring baby. It is so wonderful to go outside in the fresh air for babies, big kids and mommas!! Scott and Tyler were so good sharing their toys and playing with each other and little Kira is such an easy addition. Anything is easy after Tyler. I laugh remembering how difficult his first six months were with colistasis. Love Kira more and more each day. I envisioned myself being a mom to all boys, which I would have loved, but now having a little girl is magical. She brings a sweetness and pureness to me and my family. She makes me want to be more patient, kind and pure. My boys just make me want to be more boyish. It really is so different and I feel so blessed for the experience. In some ways adding a third child to the mix is so easy when you have two boys that play with each other. Today Scott wanted me to jump on the trampoline which I declined due to horrible hemorrhoids. Worst part of the recovery for me....much worse than the stitches. He immediately went to Tyler telling him I had henryoids (not knowing what I just told him) and that they needed to jump without me. Loving Life and Motherhood. I don't know if I ever treasured it like I do now. So much because of our experiences and to treasure the blessings we have been blessed with.

I am making a resolution right now to carry my camera with me. I haven't carried a camera in so long and there are so many moments I am missing. You can be the judge if I follow through with my goal.

Comments

Aubrey said…
Heidi! What a cute mom you are...and both of my boys are spring babies. It really was amazing. I remember the sunshine after the recovery...the perfect thing. XOXOXO to you all, your children are so beautiful, and I am so glad it is going so well. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Update

Periacetabular Osteotomy "Hip" Surgery

Swim Lessons